Sunday, December 16, 2012

Nothing like 2am thoughts on sunday morning.

Dear Diary,

 

So Adora and I have sort of broken up. I guess it's for the better. She's kind of doing the backhanded compliment-insult thing now. I guess I deserve that. I'm not really as shaken by it. I guess the saying is: easy come easy go...

So I have been involved in another writing project. That's kind of nice. I have a lot more free time now that work is finished. That's also nice. I've been archiving for most of tonight. Also doing a touch of catch up, but not enough.

I was thinking about something on the tube the other day. I've been on the tube a lot this week due to work, and I was quite upset. I think I was visibly upset as well. I was thinking about the past and whether I have truly let go of what happened. Am I able to let go? or is that still a problem of mine? I'm able to let go of Adora without too much problem, although maybe that's because I never was in a position to let go of hr in the first place.

I can let go of the past. Focus on the now. Yes its shit, just get on with it. That's the way of the Ashkani in the X-Men universe. Accept that things are shit and get on with it. I like that that rhymes.Also, I'm playing Halo 4 a lot. I am kind of excited about Christmas. Actually, I'm exctied about playing halo and meeting friends.

 

On another front: I've done 2 fitness sessions this week. Garden will count for 3. I've met the minimum. Perhaps this is the only week in the bloody year (probably) in which I've met my quotas!

No comments: