Wednesday, December 19, 2012

christmas cheer.

Dear Diary,

 

at the moment I'm about to head off and get some christmas shopping done as well as sending off some items on Ebay that I've sold. I think one was an unused Christmas present and the other is a shirt belonging to my brother that he won't notice has gone, since he hasn't lived here for 5 years or so.


So, now I'm not triggering just keeping active, walking around a lot. Christmas was going to be a quiet one, however, i do think it will be quiet, but not as quiet as I think it was going to be. Lots going on still. I think I have enough to get on with today. More than enough.

No time to dither. Today was surprisingly easy to get out of bed. I wish I knew why. Maybe it's the christmas cheer. One of my oldest friends is coming back to london, and I'm kind of excited about that too.

 

Onwards. Upwards? We'll see.

No comments: