Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yesterday I saw the Expendables

Dear Diary,

 

2 job applications, a short telephone interview and doing a graduate online assessment. Not bad, but I knew it could be better. The odd thing is that last night I slept early and woke up late! I went to Leicester Square to see my favourite action stars for the expendables premiere, then I went to Pilates. Great to Dolph, Statham, Stallone and Arnold in the Flesh. Afterwards I went to pilates, really wore me down! I feel so behind with everythign right now, partly due to lazinesw and my feeling of malaise with life. I feel hopeless, without real motivation or real passion.

 

I've lost who I am, I have to just keep going until I find myself again, and maybe that's enough for now. I do like that I'm going to lots of fitness things :)

No comments: