Tuesday, August 21, 2012

There are some positives you know.

Dear Diary,

 

I think lately there's been a change in my mindset. I have been feeling a little bit depressed that's true, but there is also something positive in me. I feel excited for the prospects of being around people. I am excited about one cute female colleague at work, and a few others I look forward to working with .I feel excited about seeing my brother and my mates at badminton later. I got quite a buzz at spinning class last night. I must say spinning class was a bit of a pain, though. The exhaustion and draining of being on that bike isn't easy, it just gets less hard.

 

I think I have a better idea of who I am when I'm around people. In my own head I can go off the rails. I am selling some ebay items which should be fully sorted tonight. Hopefully this will mean that I'll get some more money into the account. Small pennies, but gotta start somewhere. This morning I have been thinking about extra shifts, I have an oppurtunitiy to get two extra shifts. One was a dead cert, the other not sure. I said no to the dead cert (because it looked like a busy shift) and took my chances to say I'm available for the other one. The other (non dead cert) available shift is first come first serve.

 

Yesterday I had some quite nice food. Mostly healthy. I made a tuna/potato concoction and a nice protein milkshake with a banana. Next time I'll put cinnamon.

So I have 5 hours until badminton. 4.5 if you include getting ready. 4 if you include an inevitable break that I will take. I will have to keep this in mind today. I got a lot of good work done yesterday even if I only applied to one job. Must get on. This is the only way I can emancipate myself.

No comments: