Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm over the weekend, sort of.

Dear Diary,

 

One of those great weekends where so much happens. Now I'm exhausted emotionally. Physically speaking, I'm a little bit better. Today is a matter of counting my positives this week. I'm going to catch up on my schedule. I did take two days off, but there is a slight overflow of tasks. Hopefully nothing I can't handle. I must say, this week just finished has been good. I'm going to have to write up and find out what I've done. I did cuddle a girl a couple of times.

 

I did a bit of digging and found out (without intrusion), that the girl has been to the club a few times that I've been to. I may suspect that she's a regular. With that in mind she has a possible predation tendency. She seemed nice, kind of attractive, plus she has a masters degree. I shall call her American Studies. American Studies last weekend is the girl who gave me her number and she works in academia. I need to overthink less and relax more when it comes to things like this.

I need to make more out of my life. It starts here. When I blog on here I have terminology that I invent, I used to have a word for when I would have 'lost time', but I forgot what it was. I think that's a good sign...

No comments: