Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stupour, that's the word!

Dear Diary,

 

The word I was trying to remember in my last post, was stupour. Funny I remember it, Because today was a stupour day of sorts (on paper). I was trying to catch up on 'non priority' tasks. I then Went to the gym, did some weights, then went to body balance. I wrecked my body quite a bit today. I say 'today', but I mean wednesday. Writing this blog is kind of an  afterthought.

Lots of things to do. Much of it not important. I think I might purge my metatask for unimportant tasks. I ate a lot of shit today. I've noticed that I'm comfort eating a lot. 1st september is the anniversary of when I started purging. It marks the end of summer. Autum comes, and my sad life begins again I worry about my depression coming back.

Now. Onwards.

No comments: