Friday, August 31, 2012

I should make a habit of writing my dreams when I wake up, no matter how bizarre they are

Waking up I had a weird dream:

 

I went to a pawn shop looking for a watch, but I found that the watch was some bizarrely large novelty size. I wanted to see if they had other Seiko watches. I then went to look inside the shop and I saw lots of old SNES games for nonexistent titles like Contra 6 or something. This part of the dream reflects some kind of desire to buy musical instruments from a pawn shop.

I then went home, but it was my neighbour's house for some reason. I then made tea for my piano teacher who was coming later. But while the kettle was boiling, I went upstairs and suddenly I was in a GP consultation, where my friend from school (Julius, who I mentioned last year) was having an intervention with his dad, who wouldn't admit he had an alcohol problem. Then what happened is that the father was in denial. I then realised that I needed to go. I said to Julius that its been a long time and I gave him a hug in solidarity cos I knew he was having a hard time with his dad.

I then got home (which was my neighbour from badminton's house) and my mum said my piano teacher was here. I had to then get the tea and some big books of music next door but I accidently spilled it. I then woke up because my niece was crying (that's real life, not the dream)

I should make a habit of writing my dreams when I wake up, no matter how bizarre they are

No comments: