Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The past few days (nothing to it but to do it)

Lots done today. I've not been in a good mindset today. I'm feeling a bit of unease. I am currently catching up with stuff, There's a lot to do this week. There's a saying by a bodybuilder, Ronnie Coleman, who said there's nothing to it but to do it. I'm dealing with the small stuff, because I'm not in a job where I can deal with the big stuff. Maybe one day I will. That's my aim. Lots of stuff going on around me. Julian Assange is being a Cunt, Laurie Penny writing great stuff shaming the wikileaks man; then led to predictable trolls being horrible to her. Syria is totally fucked right now, the economy is in the shitter and there was another horrible shooting.

I think there's a space for positive happy news. That's the paralympics. As a minor disabled person myself, those guys are inspirational and I hope to see them on Channel 4. I'm heading to bed (1am is actually earlier than usual), I am satisfied with my performance for today. There's an underlying anger inside me, a dissatisfaction with life. I think its bad that its growing in me. For now, there's nothing I can do. I must think of the positives of tomorrow. There's a lot of podcasts on the Paralympics. Very interesting stuff.

 

Yesterday (just finished)

  • sent 3 applications (well, one of them I just finished now, but its a different day - so maybe counts as 2)
  • Practiced piano
  • Went to BBQ
  • Dealt with social media for community project

Sunday

  • Gardening
  • Went to brother's girlfriend's mother's (long winded) birthday

Saturday

  • BBQ at friends house
  • Jamming session
  • Bought new laptop cooling deck

Friday

  • Sent 4 applications
  • Practice piano
  • Running
  • Dispatched ebay items

No comments: