Monday, August 20, 2012

now off to the gym.

Dear Diary,

Caught up on a few tasks. Not quite there yet. This will take a while I think. I can't believe its nearly 5:30 already! I'll venture to get to the gym today, maybe a class, maybe some training. I looked at my weight today. It's stabilised. That's not a bad thing, but it's not a great weight. I've got to take diet much more seriously. I do however, enjoy my current fitness routine: Did my second Spinning class last week, I do Badminton and Body Balance Regularly, did Pilates last week. Not sure if I'll do it today, mainly because its so late. If I am off to the spinning class, I ought to get ready soon.

 

Today I did a couple of things: reply to ebay queries, Set a plan for a PhD application, emailed about PhD-re application at Brighton, email catch up, I've set up a plan to continue with the community blog that I've set up. I sent an application off on a job board, then I got an extra shift at work. If my cards are right, I should get a bit of money from ebay selling by the end of the day.

No comments: