Saturday, August 11, 2012

Harvey Dent makes his own luck

Hello

 

Got paid in this week. Kind of relieved. It's a lovely morning outside. I want to go out. I want to do something fun. I don't want to stay in the house when the greatest sporting event in the UK is going on all over me and I live in the city!

I think someone said it to me that I have made my schedule so restricting that it defines everything.I think that's true. It is everything I'm aiming for: job searching, my pursuit for happiness and learning, PhD applications. I just want to do something different today. I am tempted to go out for a walk. Maybe I'll venture to the gym, maybe I'll relax in the sauna. I also realised that I've not used the gym properly lately, classes are great but there are other facilities I'm paying for!

They say youth is boundless potential, but I'm broke and without any immediate prospects. I'm wasting away at the peak of my life. I fucking hate it. I should follow the creed of Harvey Dent and 'make my own luck'

No comments: