Thursday, August 23, 2012

Afternoon musings.

Good morning.

 

Good Afternoon!

 

I have just come back from the post office. I've sent off another ebay package, £14.60 item with £7 postage. At least its a profit. I got up at a late 11am. I keep chatting to that dream girl on okcupid. If she wasn't out of london I think she'd be girlfriend material. If I wasn't so broke, she'd already be my girlfriend. I think its weird saying that, but I think she's so lovely and we seem so compatible, and she's different enough to me to not let me be set in my ways.

 

Okay so I've set a plan for the day. Lots of job searching, lots of catchup. If I get it all done then I might either go out tonight, or I'll do spinning. I'd like to do something after 6pm that doesn't involve my lazing in the house. I'm quite a gym rat lately. This morning I felt the intense burn of my back and biceps. Okay, it wasn't an intense burn, but it was a nice burn. Yesterday I did a double gym session. That means I've already done 4 sessions this week, add Thursday and it will be 5!

 

If I did some piano practice, maybe some copious job applicating, then I'll have something to show of my day. I'm thinking of getting a hair cut. Now. Onwards with my tasks.

 

Oh yeah, today is a news story about Prince Harry being silly with naked fun pictures. Sure he's a prince, but he's also 27. Gotta have fun somehow!

No comments: