Monday, July 11, 2011

(thor soundtrack in the background)

Dear Diary,

Would you believe it if I said that I've completed my tasks not only for today, but all of tomorrow, and a bit of Wednesday? I'm at such a good pace I think I am allowing myself the reward of going to the gym early. I feel my triceps in a little bit of pain and have felt this way since yesterday. I suppose that's only a good thing (right?). I have applied to two jobs, did some job searching and I'm ahead of schedule. I have earned this entitlement to the gym. I have run out of protein powder but I'll get some more at some point (maybe when I can afford it). as I head off to the gym, i am aware that I have an ebay bid that I may or may not win, in addition. Today I feel some kind of opposite of listless, not restless, or overactive, but a sense that even though I've achieved all the things that I've set for myself, I still am not achieving. Maybe its the same as listlessness, a sense of hopelessness even when I'm active.

 

Anyway, all this talk is good and well, but doesn't translate to ab strength. In the end its action that matters. Off to the gym!

No comments: