Wednesday, July 13, 2011

less melodramatic post than the previous one

Dear Diary,

 

Let's state some positives. Trigger crisis has subsided:

  • I've lost weight, I say this so often it must bore you, but I think its still important: I'm at my lowest weight in a very long time
  • I've booked the Interview, HR person said it's okay if i can't find anything
  • I've recieved my trousers for airsofting! I am now to await the other fun things in the post: army patch and shirt
  • I looked at my body in the mirror and my belly is starting to go down a bit. I also see a few 'lines' and bulges which may one day turn into abs!!

I'm going to get on with my tasks for today. I might even go to the gym later today. I feel a positive wave of change coming over me. I need to stay at the mast and keep going with this extended metaphor boat.

 

No comments: