Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stick a fork in me...

I'm done for today.

Let me tell you what I've achieved:

  • I've applied to 2 jobs, and speculatively applied to one
  • I've cleared up all the tasks on monday that eliminates my stress that I won't get everything done in time
  • I've planned a way to get out of my worried-tasks, in other words, I've set a 4 day program on how I'll actually complete it
  • I've made (as I've mentioned) a start on my playlisting task
  • I set a task 20 mins ago to complete 20 of the non-vital tasks I've set on my calendar: now completed, read, organised, filed and set those various little tasks.

There's a time when one needs to know when enough is enough. I think this is enough for now. I've got a shitload to do tomorrow, so I can't say that I've got off easy on myself. Far from it, i'm just pacing out the agony. Now, I'm going off to have a wank, or some such


Good night.

No comments: