Tuesday, July 5, 2011

(hurredly posting)

Dear Diary,

The busy day cometh, well, it's now. I have been at a good pace over these few days. I've prepped for my interview and now all there is to do is make a snack, blog a little , and prep my mp3 player. Since I'll commit to about 4 hours of travel today, I will need to prepare something to read. I've loaded a few journal papers into my reader, and now I'm thinking about podcasts. Yesterday was a fun day at work, because of the nature of my work I choose not to say anymore, but lets just say its a story for the grandchildren. As I got home I was a little proud of the tip that I got, it was enough to pay for my tube fare!

Now today has a plan, I'll try to stick to it. I am so engrossed in the plan I can't even think right now.

Nice to have a busy birthday week. Not so nice that my mum is gulilt-tripping me about a certain financial misdeed from my savings account :( - I dont like doing it too but I cant afford to do my life things otherwise.

No comments: