Friday, July 15, 2011

Days like these make me think I'm getting ahead in life, there just isn't the evidence I move forward...

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up and thought to myself: oh, I have an interview, you know. I feel a little oblivious to it, or nonchalant. That's not a good sign methinks. The Summer period is not a good time for recruitment in my experience. I need to take this seriously. I beegan my morning ritual by simply taking things slowly. I say this often, but it becomes increasingly poignant: I've lost more weight today. I'm one step closer to my target. My immediat target is 210lbs, which I'm not far away from. My Intermediate target is 200lbs, which seems increasingly possible now. I just wonder however, if I am able to go even further.

When I look at my weight records, I'm reminded of the past, it is not a past that I am happy about. In a way it is a time I want to move away from, draw a line from. This resonates exactly with what I said during counselling (does this mean that counsellign is heling me?). Yesterday I did my 3rd workout of the week and I didn't go too hard on myself with the calisthenics. I did however keep a benchmark in terms of what I do: 20 mins calisthenics, 15 mins weights, 1 hour xtrainer. That cost me about 1000+kcal. It's all good. Thanks to a watermelon lunch yesterday, I didn't feel terribly hungry. Next week is airsofting, tomorrow is an art gallery talk, and today I have an interview, I'm also going to try and fix my watch (I could go into a whole discussion about the meaning of watches to me). This all costs money, and I don't have much of it. I still haven't been paid yet for June...

Time is against me so I am going to get ready for the interview. Wish me luck.

No comments: