Sunday, August 2, 2009

procrastination problems

Some procrastination is good, productive, proactive, i try to procrastinate in such a way to be productive. I catalogue all the things that I read, for instance. I try to listen to audiobooks, catalogue the music I listen to and so forth.

I've not been doing very much, desipte the fact that this past friday I did about 7-9 important tasks.

I had a viewing of my room yesterday, I went out charity shopping while they were doing it.  I love charity shopping, it is the only shopping that I can afford. I have a near-obsessive fascination with my bank balance. I want the number to be higher.

In other news, I am having problems with motivation, particularly, the problem with getting up, staying up and having my laptop on the table and a stand. Further, I have a problem wtih applying to jobs, while I have indeed applied to those agencies this week, I have a problem with the long list of things I have applying to. I delay and dally for so long that the job I plan to apply to has passed its application deadline. I had a nice internship at a cultural venue that I fucked up.

Not good. I need to be more go-getting and less sedentary.

I am not sure whether I am losing or gaining weight, today I weighed myself and found that I am 188lbs, later found (after having a 2nd shit and feeling more hydrated), I was 196, granted, I was on my crutch. I'm going to weigh myself again.

I had asked for the modifications to my book review, but I found even more typos after my first modification. I'm fucked, I hate when my flaws make themself apparent to me. Although I supopse it is a good learning experience. It would be a better learning experience not to actually have such fucking flaws that ruin my life.

I feel lazy and weak, rather than depressed. I think I'm going to email my online friend to do some further procrastination that is useful socially.

No comments: