Monday, August 24, 2009

my bowels hurt

....and I think that I've gained weight, or I know my 'official' weight.

I have gained about 30lbs on my weighing scale. I think this is because the surface of the floor in my parents house isn't a slanted wooden floor on a 3rd floor. Thus more accurate. If this is my 'real' weight, then I shall continue on my course happily. I was suspicious of my appearance being tubby when last year I was about the same weight, even though I was looking a lot sexier.

I moved out. It was stressful, I nearly beat up a hobo bothering my parents. It took about 20 mins to move out and when I closed the door and left the key in my room; I didn't look back. I only glanced at the house and my life there as my parents drove off.

It was glamourous for a while, on the motorway, in a leather seated medium expense car, talking to my parents and getting back to my old home

No comments: