Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Under eye cream

Since perhaps august 2007, just before I started this blog, I've been using boots Organics mens cosmetics. I have discovered today that I have officially finished my first container of under-eye cream.

It's pretty good that this cream lasted until his time. It was two years in the making. I feel an odd sense of achievement. It has been nearly two years since the whole bulimia incident had happened, life seema lot shorter in the space of two years.

At the moment I am packing up my stationery and other things in lieu of my inevtable flat move-out. I'm listening to about a week's worth of the archers. It is quite enjoyable and gets my motivation and productivity up. It works better than my music playlist. I shall try to change my habits. I don't feel the need to impress Marie and try to be something I am not and someone that makes me unhappy. I try to be authentic by not trying hard to fit into a social category.

No comments: