Tuesday, August 18, 2009

this weekend, written in the style of a covering letter

Dear hiring manager/reader

I would like to have a job, in my spare time I like to keep busy. This is a sign of my motivation and persistence. I am also a person to work with others, as evidenced by helping my girlfriend pack this weekend and I am also patient when she hassles me and puts me down. Here are some other skills I have displayed during the weekend:

  • I have avoided my normal daily tasks of applying for jobs and sitting around the computer
  • I have apparently a sexual problem of taking too long in sex
  • I have spent a few hours alone with a 2 year old and kept her company, having fun and her not having a tantrum
  • I have healed my leg a bit, and although I have more to do, I do not need the crutch anymore (I think)
Thank you for considering this application
With Regards


No comments: