Monday, May 26, 2008

Three positives

Today, I woke up at 6am, I felt miserable, lonely, and yearning.

I forced myself out of bed, I asked myself something, do you remember who you used to do it for? The question relates to my (percieved) peak period of 2004, in the summer. It was for a girl. I thought to myself; could I motivate myself for Marie? No, was the answer. I may love her, but never again can I live for a girl in the way I used to.

What was it that got my up in the morning? The thought of one day being Dr. Conatus. (or, my real name, of course).

That was my dream, that is my dream, that is my future. I will grab it. Its in my grasp, waiting for me to achieve it. I've been on my feet since 6am. I have read 2 academic papers, washed my clothes, drank like 3 litres of coffee, had a shower, vacuumed my room, and did a little bit of endnote (a bibliography software) shifting to organise my work.

And it's only 11:30.

Let me talk about a couple of other things, but I'll make them into other posts...

Bye for now :)

No comments: