Monday, October 27, 2014


Things that make me feel hope

  • got extra work this week
  • as long as I'm breathing I still can change things

Things that make me feel vulnerable
.
  • I'm frightened by an analyst job vacancy that i need to apply to
  • I'm frightened by preparing for civil service test
  • I'm frightened about relapsing
Things htat have happened lately:

  • I've submitted a review for the Sentinel's Games page
  • I've been to a funeral on sunday
  • I went to a house party on saturday
  • I got a free game
  • I got some extra hours and days to work this week
  • I'm working on sunday this coming week


  • I'm actually really sleepy right now. Perhaps I'll go on and ...face the next day. 
I feel so in touch with my inner vulnerable right now. It's scary, makes me feel small. Makes me also pensie for my actions in the future


Time for bed now

No comments: