Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dear Diary,

My coffee stirrers and 'new situations' have been low lately. Perhaps because I haven't been out of the house except for the gym lately.

However I must admit that I feel this week went well. One interview invitation for next month, a job application done plus I survived a lot of low-ness lately.

Today I got up and thought: fuck the garden so I stayed in and watched Andrew Marr. I then did some filing to deal with a fuckload of documents next to my desk. I am not even close to complete on it, but I only just need to do it gradually and I'll be done.

After that I decided to go to the gym which is not in accordance to my routine. I've had back issues so I did some exercises which were gentle to my back but very oriented to recovery. Namely, squats and glute bridges. Having said that I really could have just done those exercises at home making the trip to the gym unnecessarily wet. It was really pissing down today, in a way that says: we are really in the middle of Autumn now.

I have weird emotions about this time of year. I feel like...I'm reverting to a personality that I used to be. I don't know how to feel about it. In a way I feel at home, in another way...I don't want to be that person anymore.

I also overate today.

No comments: