Friday, October 24, 2014

Things I did o nTHursday:


  • Booked gym classes for the next 7 days
  • CXworks
  • Feedly catchup
  • Garden email
  • Recieved november event shifts
  • Received 1 day cover at the Sentinel (next monday)
  • Recieved 2 extra events in november (sum total of 5 events)
  • Scheduling of work days and updating pay matrix
  • Job application: Intelligence Analyst
  • Body combat
  • Body Attack
Things I've done since I got home (counts under Friday)

  • Invited to dinner for a friend I used to do garden stuff with 
  • Sent job application: HR admin (British Council)
  • ORdered Gramofon device, Spotify offered me one for free. How could I say no?

I'm kind of tired and there's not much more I really can say.

I'm off to bed.

I think I did good today. I think I can be proud of myself.

I'm not feeling so good lately

Work tomorrow.

On wards,

No comments: