Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Today is another day.

Dear Diary,

 

My bowel movements are a bit funny lately, I've still got a dicky tummy, but I am able to do the gym and my appetite is back. My libido is not what it was though. I've got an extra shift at work tomorrow, its a long one, 13 hours. That's almost the equivalent of what shifts I had last week in hours - so maybe that's my way to make up for lost time last week. 

 

I started using my fitness pal lately, I found out that I ate nearly 8000 calories last night. Fuck. I did other things yesterday, I'm trying to catch up on my book review. I am also trying not to think about that job interview on monday. I had a job interview at the Sentinel, dont know if i mentioned that. Its for a PT role, except for that its not a bad role. Executive assistant/dogsbody. 

 

I'm working on a graduation tomorrow at Shambly. Something fucked up happened earlier this month. Someone at Shambly (a contractor) blabbed about one of our events and it made my bosses very angry. It made me feel really bad and insecure as well because, they wrote for the Sentinel. I can't be seen working for another job that is criticising where I worked for 3 years. 

 

I am back to normal again, whatever normal means. I should think about getting ready for work. I don't need breakfast as such today, I ate a fuckload earlier in the morning. I had a nice wank this morning too - tablet computer is a lifesaver for wanking purposes. 

 

In other news: I am aware that I am posting in a different frequency lately. I guess writing on this blog has taken on a different meaning for me lately. I've had more thoughts about getting things done and trying to move ahead, thinking about the future. 

 

I think my mindset has definitely changed to previous times: I am looking to the future, I am hoping more. I feel like I've survived the worst of November's memories. You know what? I also think those memories can't hurt me as much anymore. I'm much stronger now. I just wish I was physically stronger lately. I lost a lot of muscle mass being ill. Those 7.8k calories are not good. I absolutely must work out more, and change my diet. 

 

Anyway I better get on with getting ready for work. I've got 19 or so hours of work between now and 9pm tomorrow - that basically means, more hours at work than at home. I need to think more about money. I spent a lot in the past few days, I know it was necessary to buy a suit and other clothes, but it still eats at me. I can't spent more than I earn. That's why this interview weighs so heavily on me. On the other hand, I never have any luck with interviews. 

 

Onwards. Today is another day.

No comments: