Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Diary,

I woke up early, went to the hospital today. I saw the psychologist, we talked about the chilhood documents. I don't think we did very well in the session. I am distracted by the whole autism thing.


Perhaps more than that I tried with my best efforts to get stuff done. I then fell asleep. I wake up at 6pm. I had a bit to eat, and then set up on my desk. 

Since then I have been trying to get on with tasks. I wonder to myself if I'll feel better to work on Friday. I really want to work, but on the other hand if I can't work, I can't work. Just have to accept it. I will spend the next few hours trying to get stuff done, or failing that, if I'm too tired I'll rest. 

 

Can't give myself a hard time. If I get things done, I win, if I sleep, I get better, I win.


Hopefully when I get better I can move at my life in a higher gear. 

No comments: