Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dear Diary,

I'm getting better

 

This stomach flu has made me come out a different person. I have suffered some emotional memories and physical ones too. I have refocussed myself, also I bought myself a tablet computer. 

 

I did the gym on thursday. Did the gym on friday and I'll do it later on this (saturday) morning hopefully. So here's 'the list' of what I've done for friday:

  • Applied to grad scheme
  • Went to gym class (lovely fiona was there - hmmm fiona is looking a lot thinner than I remember - heard she teachers around central london)
  • Got an interview - set for monday
  • Job search
  • Clarinet and piano practice
  • Entered december shifts
  • Archiving 
  • (Cancelled work today)

So, off to the gym now. why did i just say that?

 

There's always more to do. 

I'm still not 100% but who ever is in this world. 

No comments: