Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dear Diary,

I cancelled 2 days of work. I have food poisoning, or the flu, or something. I feel like shit. I am dependent on lemsip-impersonation drinks (beechams?) and I have just about got my libido.. I ate today, I haven't got much of an appetite, and everything is all kinda spacey. This is how severe depression felt. I distinctly remember it. My head was in a daze and I can't move, cant get out of bed and lost interest in everything. 

It's funny. Feeling that way again made me realise how much I want to do stuff. I want to go outside, live my life and embrace things fully. 

On the other hand I can't be asked to sit in front of a computer doing data entry and writing covering letters.

I'm feeling better...i think. I think it would be safe to spend some time away from work for now.

No comments: