Saturday, April 7, 2012

typing while watching live bbc1 coverage of the boat race

Yesterday consisted of watching the Hunger Games, eating a steak at the pub with my old mate from university, who has come down from his ivory tower to meet with me. I then went for a weed session with my mates from last week. I got home about 3am, after a lot of laughing and pissing into a fire (don't ask).

My dad is watching the boat race downstairs. There is something decidedly comforting about a bunch of oxbridge types rowing in Putney, sometimes the usual provides assurance in times of constant change. for the past hour I was doing some reading. I'm reading in relation to a book review, but not my actual book review book. The book is quite upsetting, and its made me have some trigger experiences. It's quite low on the distress scale, but I still don't like triggers.

So today, I'm going to a choir rehearsal, then going for dinner, and then I'm going to perform. It's been a long while since I've performed. I'm a little bit nervy about it. There's quite a bit of worry on my mind. not least because I've overspent these past few days. I'm not comfy with going out to dinner, either. There's much to do, but I've seemingly set an organised manner to complete it all. My anxiety is growing a bitright now. I am with no shortage of ideas of things to write about right now.

No comments: