Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Diary,

 

I'm feeling listless, not unlike most days of my life. However i'm getting on a little bit today. I sent off an application for big graduate scheme. No expectations. Trying to just get on with it. Very much looking forward to Body Balance later. Might even do a gym session beforehand. I might make 3 hours at the gym and that will really make me sleepy, which I would need as I'm working early tomorrow. I got quite upset yesterday, I started thinking about the past when I was playing piano.

I was listening to a radio programme with Victoria Coren about her diary as a teenager. Coren had such an interesting life and writing career at her exceptionally young age, yet most of her preoccupations were mundane, about boys, her weight and her family. I find that assuring in some way.

Onwards (I say this with a slightly blocked and sneezy nose)

No comments: