Wednesday, April 4, 2012

it's nearly 1337

Dear Diary,

 

I don't normally say this, but I've been reading a lot of books about gender and sexuality lately which have broughti t to my awareness. Last night I was so horny I couldn't sleep. I just kept jacking off. It's a nice way to let off some steam, but when I'm really horny like that, my mind just turns into slush. I'm glad that my cock is quite sore right now which puts me off any self stimulation (well...that's the theory anyway).

Easter has crept up upon me, and I have lots of people asking for my time. I need to do a lot of catchup. I feel somehow confident that this is possible. I'll tell you in 4-5 hours if this is actually the case. I'm thinking of doing another fitness class tonight. I feel like I'm starting lots of new good habits. Last night I was at an environmental group and it was really weird. I wanted to talk about stuff, but I felt it was more liberating if I just listened. Sometimes my brain goes into academic mode and just wants to listen to my own voice. It's a part of me that I don't like about myself, what I might do instead is simply be silent. Nobody really wants to hear what I have to say most of the time.

I'm trying to not listen to mia lately. I thought this was a radical idea, and maybe its the reason I'm doing so shit. I think its going well. Sometimes I just need my own silence to get on with things. I don't need another voice in my head: another distraction.

No comments: