Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Diary,

 

A few things are getting me down today. I've learned something very simple. Just because you feel hungry doesn't mean you should eat; just because you feel horny doesn't mean you should indulge the arousal and just because you feel sad, doesn't mean you should indulge the thoughts.

I'm trying to get on with the day that I planned, not the one that I didn't. I feel quite upset today. I won't let it get to me. I was thinking about my past self recently, and i was also thinking that one way in which I'm different today is that I try less to make stuff get to me. I still have a long way to go. I have lots to do and less to say. stuff is getting to me today. I wish I could do the gym today, but I'm working tonight. On the plus side, I'll have time to read my book on the way to and from work.

No comments: