Friday, March 30, 2012

Dear Diary,

 

I keep lots of RSS feeds on the world, lots of tabs, twitter, google reader, dossiers on google documents, knowing more about the world depresses me. Over the past couple of days, motorists have been panic buying, there has been news of a possible further recession. I can't really take it. These national and social issues are really getting me down. You might ask: how is this really affecting me? I'll tell you how, I have a friend from uni who is now an executive director of a thinktank. I have another friend who is on the 50% taxation line (i'd rather not know why).

The conclusion? I'm a fucking failure. I'm in a really dark place in my mind. The strange thing is that I'm depressed and lucid at the same time. I have all my faculties while facing the shadow of death. The economy is a cunt. I can't put up a brave face anymore

No comments: