Thursday, March 29, 2012

'like being drunk, only healthier'

Dear Diary,

10:30 am is the earliest I have gotten up for quite a while. I think that I might use the time to go out and have a haircut, I will also venture to send off a CV to the agency. The past few days have cleared up a few tasks. It's just a matter of getting on with the routine. If I can uphold this pace and more then I'd be doing well. It doesn't stop me from being mentally exhausted. I am trying to organise my reading a bit more as well. I'm reading for an online book group, plus I'm doing a book review. I've consulted someone in the interest of possibly organising an interview for said book review. I also realised its about 6 weeks until the exceptionally fun prospect ofgoing to a stag party.

I had a balance class yesterday. It was hard, most notably the balance part, not so much the yoga/pilates part, although that was hard too. I'm thinking of doing a pilates class tonight. Maybe after I finish off some weights. I'm a glutton for punishment. There is something nice about feeling exhausted after a gym session. I think it is the fact that I am incapable of any decent thought and so I can't worry. It's like being drunk, only healthier. Although I'm sure both cause heart damage after extended periods.

 

Onwards

No comments: