Monday, March 26, 2012

"...I can deal with it tomorrow"

Dear Diary,

I've sent off 5 job applications today.  It's been a fucking long time since I've done something like that. I think it's a bit too late to do the gym. I set these tasks at around 1400 today and set a timeline in which I'd complete all of my job searching and applications. As it happened, I was only 30 mins over, which means that I was pretty good at guessing how long an extended activity like that would be.

I've observed that over the last week or so I've not kept up with the gym as much as I should. I'm not sure why this is actually. I can testify that friday was a fatigue day, then I went out on Saturday (and was also fatigued), sunday (yesterday) was a re-adjustment to regular activities and then I caught up a little bit. Today I have advanced on keeping up on my timetable. I am possibly behind on my Greader items but not by a big margin. In addition I have started to catch up on my stray tabs that are opened with regards to emails. Considering how much I've done today, I think none of that really matters. I can deal with it tomorrow.

I think I might just relax until tomorrow, or jack off, or watch some tv, or if I do catch up, it's a cherry on the top; the icing on the cake. I'll try to do a double session tomorrow since I couldn't do one today.

No comments: