Tuesday, March 6, 2012

anxiety has gone down from last post

Dear Diary,

 

I've convinced myself that my high forehead is no higher than heath ledger's hairline in the batman film, notable too that my hair is quite the same. Nobody would ever consider joker to be bald, would they? Anyway, my anxiety has subsided, but I do feel I need to talk to a doctor. My job situation and other real life shit is manifesting as hairline worries. I'm not very well in the head.

I've been trying to get on with a few tasks today, albeit at a slower pace. I have the fortune of waking up early today. I have a lot to catch up with. I suppose I would do well if I just went on with it, however long it would take and just hope for the best. I want to try and relax today, my anxiety is becoming a problem and I dont like how it makes me feel. It makes me feel isolated and causes me a lot of distress. I'm trying to separate my anxiety from me as a person. I should see it as something not internal to me but some chemical imbalance or some shit like that.

All weekend I was saying to Antonia that I have so much to do, now I have to do it and I'm thinking of her. Life is strange like that. I still love her, she still loves me. A shame that it won't work. I need to stop thinking like that. I have a dissertation proof-reading assignment, and I've already been paid for it. I should focus on how cool that is.

No comments: