Wednesday, November 9, 2011

what's the alternative?

Dear Diary,

Do you remember when I was trying to get my life back together between 2007-2009? I had a problem with doing very simple tasks, and learned that there were so many follow-up tasks that came with actually completing a single task. An example: Fill out an application form: find data for references, dig up specifics for work history (I don't memorise that shit) and find awkward addresses and data. Another example: weigh myself - replace batteries in weighing scale. I'm just encumbered by dozens upon dozens of little tasks. I created a scheduling system to try and cope with it, but I'm not feeling 100% and its most definately a drain on my mind right now. It's hard to count the positives. I suppose one is my calorie input. I'm finally losing weight again and I've reached the 200lb marker. Now to reach the next one, and then the next one.... I think 160lbs would be a nice weight, I'd be 'normal'. I guess that's the only thing I have to look forward to.

Back to work...ugh so tedious. But what's the alternative? It's unthinkable

No comments: