Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reasons that I am not totally shit

Seaneen from Mentally Interesting (a blog that I thoroughly thoughroughly really enjoy) wrote an article to list her positive attributes. So I thought that I would do the same.I'm going to make a list of 10, maybe I can find more, maybe not!

  • I play the piano, it makes me happy, and it is a creative way of dealing with all my shit. I also used to have a naughty nickname relating to my piano playing.
  • I'm keeping quite busy these days, even though I'm having a bit of a rough time mentally and psychologically.
  • As a character trait I put myself in uncomfortable social situations, maybe not so much lately because everything is uncomfortable for me
  • As a character trait i like to push my boundaries and really work hard on things that cause me a lot of angst and sometimes suffering. I work hard on my weights, and I play badminton
  • I'm a flexible person, I'm willing to change plans when I've set them. It's not easy for me but I push myself (see previous)
  • I'm funny, or rather, I can be funny
  • I am still attractive to women - how I feel inside does nothing to affect my pretty-boy face that attracts older women women my own age alike. I do have a thing for oedipal older women.
  • I've kept the house mostly tidy since my parents have been away. I've not gone on a massive wank binge lately. I'm trying to keep my libido down - as much as physically possible anyway.
  • I still have hope, even though it's as sunny as a November morning
  • I enjoy the relationships I have with my family, with my friends, and I even enjoy the contact with my colleagues. There's a really cute girl who has started working this month, she has cute nerdy curls and she's nordic (what is my fascination with nordic types? maybe it reminds me of Burzum)

I could make more I suppose, but I'm busy. Today is the last day of counselling, but I have a million other things on my mind right now.

No comments: