Friday, January 16, 2009

Things I have done over tha past 5 days

1 and 2. Emailed my MA Tutors for references
3 and 4. Emailed faculty secretaries for degree transcripts
1-3'. They have replied agreeing to give a reference, the office has aggreed to give one of my degree transcripts
5. I emailed one of the four universities I am applying to to ask about funding and the sample of work I am to submit.

Other things:

Despit gaining more weight, I have tried to put a positive attitude to weight loss. I learned how to do a stomach crunch. It hurts like hell and it feels like a challenge...I forgot just what excercise was!!

My attitude at the time when I was living in those postgraduate halls over the summer was: it hurts anyway, so inflict gym pain on yourself. It was also the beginning of the end of my purging phase...I think. My resolve is that when I feel like purging, I shall do some crunches

I'm trying my best to be positive, it's hard, you know.

Okay back to work.

No comments: