Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick Irony

I have abandoned my two housemates from my second year in undergrad, who happened to be very good friends at the time. I did it in a not dissimilar way to how Marie abandoned me.

I guess I deserve it, being both the jilted and the jilter.

Now I just need to live with what I have done.

I have finished revising my second sample of work. I am thinking that since I did an alright amount today, I might go for a bit of a jogger to my favourite spot, and then buy some crisps or takeaway.

I am not good at complimenting myself, that doesnn't go too well with depression. I think that my depression is easy to hide now. Perhaps it is so easy that I hide it from myself, every day and almost every night. I think I might be able to live with that. I guess this means I'm getting stronger. I have not time to celebrate, because I need to get into the MPhil degree first.

Okay, procrastination post over.

No comments: