Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The little things of the day

I kind of have more respect for housewives today.

When I woke up today, I did the dishes, I made some curry, I think it is the first true proud achievement of the while. I handwashed my clothes as well, in a moment of domestic insanity. My pants still smell of piss, shit and cum, but at least they feel clean.

I think my clothes are clean, given the amount of 'dark' water that appeared in the sink after i finished!

Currently, I am snacking on a can of sweetcorn. It's quite nice, it is more the psychological need of having something to put in my mouth, rather than an actual need to eat. I am finding that google calendar is a good way to organise and structure my day, and life.

Other good news things:

1. I got an offer to do a medical trial for £400. Not bad for 5 weeks work.
2. I also got someone interested in being tutored by me (in my masters degree subject). I said that I charge £12 an hour with £10 marking for essays.

I feel like being in the flow of things is like, spinning a wheel. Just yesterday (in Obama's inauguration day), was one day where I didn't get to do very much, or anything at all, due to laziness, I suppose you could say.

No comments: