Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oxford fellowship - trawling through an email

I am going through a partiuclar email advertising a fellowship at oxford university whereby one contributes to the research and some teaching for a doctoral student towards their completed degree. They are allowed to have free accomodation in the college and allowance for 2 meals a day. Part of me finds the very concept of a university accomodating for every need as laughable, what next? JCR handjobs? (did I speak too soon?)

On the other hand, I think perhaps that it sounds appealing. I'm not so much in a good way with my own food needs, myself. Well the good thing of the day is that it looks like I won't need to pay for postage for sending off my mphil applications...fuck

Okay, procrastination over, I'm going to wank

No comments: