Monday, December 19, 2022

Sunday 19 December

3 things I am positive about today for Sunday:


  1. (From Saturday) I had CHristmas dinner with the family and I successfully didn't overeat
  2. I managed despite all the things that went on this week I managed to get out on my bike
  3. I committed to and succeeded doing some minimum tasks today: I went to waitorse, got my dr pepper, I did my treadmill for an hour and I did my physio rehab. I even for good measure cycled down to a takaway that I like. I'm quite into smash burgers lately. Gosh they taste good
Things I am positive about in the future:

  • After new year I'll get some stuff done in the pride group
  • After new year some activism will pick up
  • I'm hoping my progress at the gym will keep going
  • I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll be 103kg or have held 104kg

No comments: