Friday, December 2, 2022

02/12/2022 abc please

 I've had a problem with google keep that is integral to how i organise myself, in addition to that i have been dealing with a lot, there's some problems at work . Lets to ABC Please

ABC Please


A: Accumulate positive experiences. I've been out a few days and I've been outdoors during the sun hours 

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless: i'm working on improving my semi-running so that I *don't* get an injury and that I can keep a good everyday pace 

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this, I'm not the best if I'm honest

P: Physical illness prevention: does changing my gait help?

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: does losing weight help?

E: Exercise regularly: I did Thursday, Tuesday, Monday, Sunday and a touch on Saturday. I did friday before then as well. I missed Wednesday as I was at an event. I may miss Friday (today) becausee I have to go to a funeral


A: Avoid mood altering drugs: Haven't had mcdonalds in ages

S: sleep healthy: I think I'm doing okay with this

E: Eat healthy: eating more veg. I'm working on a caloric deficit. 

No comments: