Friday, December 23, 2022

Saturday 17 December -meeting all family after 3 years

 I've deliberately avoided my family for 3 years. I hear that's called estrangement. My sister seemed nice to me. I dread how judgmental she is. The less said about why the better.


Nephew N is tall, he's taller than his mum and grandmother. One day he'll be taller than me. His voice is dropped. Goodness me, I remember when he was in my arms after he was born. Gosh that was a long time ago now. It was the first time I met my niece Ne, she was so tiny when I held her in my arms. I met the dog B , he was kinda scary and way bigger than I expected. The family dynamic was interesting with a dog. Our family really is some kind of model of British multiculturalism. 


Met my brother's family as well, as well as his two offspring his wife was there. I thought his son was a bit rude, no manners in asking for things, he said 'when are you going to give me sweets?'. I don't judge him, I judge his parents. He clearly learned it from somewhere. Its the first time everyone is together.

mum cooked Xmas dinner. I think years from now I'll cherish this day. 



Things I did today: 


Got free papers, went to waitrose, cycling through common . go to gym in morning 


No comments: