Saturday, December 10, 2022

ABC Please

 A: Accumulate positive experiences: I went to a work party on Thursday

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident. Inspide of the many things this week I have kept at the treadmill when I can, Friday I was too tired though

C: Cope ahead: This might be a weakness of mine, I'm not as good as planning. things happen faster than my ability to plan:

P: Physical illness prevention: I'm keeping warm, I'm slepeing well. I need more time for myself though

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: not sure how to answer this one

E: Exercise regularly: I feel I haven't been gymming much but maybe because Wednesday and Thursday were uniquely busy, so much so that Friday was my exhaustion day

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: dr pepper is my hard buzz

S: Sleep healthy: I'm sleeping a fair amount

E: Eat healthy: I ate a crap ton just now so maybe thats' my weakness, however I've hit 103kg and the first time I've hit 103 in a very long time.



No comments: