Saturday, December 3, 2022

03/12/2022 abc please

 

A: Accumulate positive expxeriences. I was with friends and family recently

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless, although not much this week as I've had other things, I intend to go out on the bike and go shopping then out to the treadmill 

C: Cope ahead: I could do better with this honestly but I have got as earmarked tasks that I have to plan to accomodate the limited gym opening times during christmas and there are some parties and times in which I need to be in the office

P: Physical illness prevention. Less junk food and overeating? I am close to overeating today unless I go out very soon for some activity. 

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I should probably get out of bed earlier and faster, i get up too slowly

E: Exercise regularly: My goal was 5 gym days this week. I believe I only managed 3. If I did today that's 4, tomorrow that's 5. 

A: Avoid mood altering drugs, my drug of choice this week is dr pepper

S: Sleep healthy: I've slept a fair amount so I think I'm quite good at that

E: Eeat healthy _ could do with more veggies. I'm on the very border of losing the gains I have made consistently over the past few days. Everything depends on going out right now 


No comments: