Sunday, April 18, 2021

 3 things I'm positive about


  • I have a lot of worries about avoidance and not solving big problems in my life. So when I found out my bike was giving me trouble on Friday night. I called the bike shop on Saturday noon, sort it out quickly (sprocket issue), I was cycling home from Battersea at 2pm 
  • It took a lot of energy to cycle home from Battersea. I don't know that area too well and it makes me anxious to cycle in a place I don't know. It was only 1.5 miles or so to get through wandsworth and end up somewhere I did know about. Eventually I managed to get to familiar territory and get home, but it took a lot out of me in terms of new situations
  • I had two big eggs to swallow today which I had seemingly put off. Firstly to bodyscape and trim myself so I'm more presentable at the gym. I've gotten a bit hairy in recent weeks. I shaved my arms, my back and a bit of my chest and also shaped up my beard. It felt heavy but I did it
  • Another egg to swallow today is that the washing machine is broken at the moment so I had to handwash 2-3 days of clothes. I have some gloves to not have a hypoallergenic reaction to the fabric softener. I ended up getting the hand washing done.
I have a lot of admin to complete today. This doesn't feel so much as a weekend but a feeling tired on saturday and catching up on sunday. On the plus side I've got some podcasts on, some Bellator in the background. I need to get on with shit and hopefully be finished by 1am if I'm lucky.


No comments: