Monday, April 5, 2021

The ideal morning

 The ideal morning would be if I went to sleep within the next 90 minutes. I would wake up between 6am to 7am. I'd slowly get up. Throw some water on my face and get on the bike. All my lights and earbuds are charged up and ready to go. I'd go up to 2 parks, if I were up even earlier I'd visit 3 parks and commons. While I am meeting the time I go to waitrose to get the daily paper, maybe get some veggies or other things for the evening. 

I'd cycle home, if I had time (too ambitious?) I'd pass by a pond and look at the water and pause for a moment at the reflection of the sky. I'd cycle home, have a shower. I'd have some fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and then I'll start work. Maybe I'll have a water or cup of tea. Ideally I won't need a coffee as I have lots of energy

No comments: