Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 Dear Diary,


The gyms opened. That's nice. 

Prince Philip died. That was sad.


I had some panic episodes. That was beyond words.

I'm recovering, plus I have a new machine. That's...bearable.


It's almsot the middle of April and I'm still thinking its March 10 in my mind. Time moves so quickly. When the pandemic ends I won't be ready to go back. There's been some interesting work where I have to be travelling a bit more than i'd usually. 


I did go to the gym today. It was good. I need to get some time to get my body and fitness back, but I'll get there. I cycled after the gym, I had a routine since the pandemic, to cycle 5-7 miles a day and get some groceries. I have done this as a way of keeping sane. I want to keep this habit. I haven't felt this good in so long. Things have changed so I dont think I can go straight back to how it used to be.


I have some therapeutic writing tasks. I'll explain what they are. There's ABC Please, then there's aeneas schema, there's also one which is a reflection upon diet. T is losing some weight and she wants me to get involved in weight watchers with her. I might.



No comments: